Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Art=Awesome Voice&Story=Weak

Your artistic and animating skills are clearly your strong point. I suggest that you stop waisting your time writing the stories and doing the voice acting and find a good writer and a good voice actor to team up with. Together you would be a force to be delt with. But on your own, your weaknesses drag down your talents.

T.V. Sex Pals T.V. Sex Pals

*sigh*

Unoriginal, un-intelligent, and not entertaining. This isn't worthy of being called comedic or educational. Better luck next time.

Cletus the Fetus ep 7 Cletus the Fetus ep 7

AUDIO FANTASTICO

Your Audio skills are stupendous, and your storys don't seem half bad either, all you could use are some illustarting and animating training, or a subcontracted visual artist. Whichever you think is more worthy.

Freedom.1 Freedom.1

You have alot of potential, aspecially for your age. Your insight is good, and your storyboarding seem good but you have some arbitrary cuts and poor voice and sound fx. I hope, given time and training, that you iron out these drawbacks so your potential can turn into quality.

The Fat Ninja of Love The Fat Ninja of Love

refreshing

FINALLY something with style, comedic timing, and a funny and different idea. all you need is decent sound quality and audability and you've got yourself a winner. I INSIST that you continue this idea path.

-= PEE MAN II =- -= PEE MAN II =-

Quality Videography

If you combined forces with an illustrator and an animator, you 3 would absolutely RULE Newgrounds. Your Videography is Breathtaking. The lack of pristeen drawings and spot on animation were drown out by your intense ability to control the camera exactly the way you want it. Wonderful work. I am a fan. What you contain as a skill for videography I have for animation. Perhaps we could work together? Perhaps not. www.zimm-co.com if you want to see a bit of my work. You've made a fan here :)

Better Days Better Days

Its called a Holocaust for a reason

The Holocaust isnt something to make light of or joke about. Its ok to try not to be affected by it but to try and make it a joke is anti-semetic to say the least. We remember it and how sad it was so it doesnt happen again. And further more, your words seem hollow considering your cartoon was not only not funny, but seemed to exhibit thast you yourself are a Neo-Nazi. Enjoy your hatred S_G, you wont live to enjoy it.

Stoned-Gorilla responds:

Ha ha ha ha.... yeah...

Cub Cub

Brilliant

THIS is what ALL animation on newgrounds needs to live up to. It had a simple story, original style, good sound FX, and SUPERB animation.

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

Astounding Story telling ability

Your dialogue and overall story was absolutely fantastic. I envy your insight. My only bif with it is I hate to see such a talented story and sound used with ordinary sprites and imagery created by someone else decades ago. I'm not saying your use of sprites was wrong or anything, what I'm saying is art done by you and your companions would have made the piece virtually perfect. I am officially a fan of your work.

CyberMoonStudios responds:

Thank you And please look forward to more hand drawn movies.

Tribute to Invader Zim Tribute to Invader Zim

Its a shame to pass this off as your own

This had absolutely no cretivity or home made artwork WHAT-SO-EVER. You should be ashamed of yourself, at least in the tribute I did I redrew all the images in vector format MYSELF, as a tribute should be, it should have your own hard work in it. Not poor editing of someone elses work accompanied by a poor choice in a sound track that is also not your own. Develope some talent and redeem yourself, otherwise I, and many other true fans of Jhonen Vasquez shall dispise you for your plagiarism.